Friday, August 07, 2009

First, An Apology

There are multiple ways to arrive at this blog.
  • One would be if you had been Googling something which I write about, like "theology"... but I can't imagine this blog would appear very high in search results.
  • The other is if you typed in "drytheology.blogger.com" in your address bar. If this was your method of arrival, I welcome you and presume that you fall into 1 of 2 categories:
(1) people who know of this blog and want to read it or (2) people who are trying to find if the site is taken. If you fall into the latter I leave an apology. I'm sure you have very grand ideas for a "drytheology" blog. It is likely you are much better qualified than I am to talk about the things which I intend to capture in this blog. Ultimately, if this is the only post you find, please contact me and I'll give you this blog. I realize it's a FCFS (first come first served) service by google, and I got here first, but it would be a shame if this were the only post found at "drytheology.blogger.com" in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.